Pro Series USB Extension Cable - 6 feet
Belkin Part Number: F3U134-06
“Almost there, just a little farther,” he says, while the taut USB cable stretches, as he desperately tries to plug it into his PC. Suddenly, his new printer flies off the desk and into pieces. Next time he should use a Belkin USB Extension Cable, and save his printer and himself.
Extend your existing USB Device Cable by six feet when connecting your USB
The Belkin Advantage:
- Fast, 12Mbits/sec transmission speed.
- 20-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
- Exceeds all USB specifications.
- Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Works with USB 2.0
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
- Flextec™ cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic Interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.