These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Computers On The Move's sole discretion.
1. Payment Terms. Advertised prices are in U.S. dollars and exclude shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise noted. You are responsible for paying any taxes associated with your order. Prices and configurations are subject to change without notice before Computers On The Move (COTM) enters your order. Unless otherwise agreed to by COTM, payment must be received by COTM prior to COTM's acceptance of an order. Payment for products and services may be made by credit card (via PayPal), check, money order, or some other prearranged payment method. Invoices are due and payable on receipt. Orders are not binding on COTM until accepted by COTM. Any quotations given by COTM will be valid for the period stated on the quotation.
2. Shipping and Title. COTM will arrange to ship products
to you. Title to products passes to you when COTM delivers them to
the shipper and risk of loss passes to you when the shipper delivers
products to the address you designate. Credit card orders will only be shipped to your PayPal Confirmed Address. Title to software remains with the licensor of the software.
3. Return Policy. You may return new products within 30 days from the date on your invoice. All returns must be accompanied with a copy of your invoice. Returns of non-defective products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges on all returned merchandise. To return products you must obtain an RMA# and follow COTM's return procedures. Contact COTM at email@example.com or call (414) 228-8400 to obtain an RMA#. SHIPPING AND HANDLING (S&H) FEES (INCLUDING RELATED SALES TAXES) ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCTS UNTIL COTM RECEIVES THEM. Returned products must be in original resaleable packaging with all original manuals and software, and in the same condition as you received them. You must return all pre-loaded software with the product to obtain a refund for the product, and you may only return pre-loaded software if you choose to return the product. You may return other software only if the package has not been opened. Returns of CPU's and memory are accepted on an exchange basis only. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY.
4. Exchanges. From time to time, COTM may, in its sole discretion, exchange products or parts of a product. Any exchanges will be made in accordance with COTM's exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
5. Products. COTM continually upgrades and revises its product offerings to provide COTM customers with new product offerings. COTM may revise and discontinue products at any time without prior notice to customers. COTM will ship products that have the functionality and performance of the products ordered, but changes between what is shipped and what is described in a specification sheet or catalog are possible.
6. Product Warranty. COTM warrants to the original purchaser that all COTM Systems will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date on your invoice; COTM warrants to the original purchaser that all components purchased from COTM which are not sold as part of a COTM System will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date on your invoice. Components may have additional warranties provided by their respective manufacturers in replacement or in addition to this warranty. Any claims under this warranty must be made before the end of the applicable warranty period. During such period, COTM, at its sole discretion, will repair, replace, credit, or refund any part covered by this limited warranty, which is determined by COTM to be defective in materials or workmanship. Any parts replaced by COTM become the property of COTM. COTM reserves the right to substitute functionally equilavent new or serviceable reconditioned parts when replacing a defective part. To obtain service under this limited warranty, you must follow COTM's warranty procedures. You may be required to return defective items to COTM and COTM will charge you for replacement parts or products if you fail to do so. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS NORMAL USE. COTM DOES NOT WARRANT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, ACCIDENTS, VIRUSES, PROBLEMS WITH ELECTRICAL POWER, UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE OR PARTS, USAGE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS, OVERCLOCKING, ACTS OF NATURE, UNUSUAL TEMPERATURES OR HUMIDITY, OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SOFTWARE. ANY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. COTM MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND THOSE STATED IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. COTM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. COTM'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. COTM DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST PROFITS, DATA OR SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRECEDING EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.