Refurbished Desktops, Laptops, and More
Refurbished Used PCs
Business-class and budget-friendly; it's the best of both worlds. Buying refurbished brings a whole lot of benefits.
Used Computers vs. Refurbished Computers
Isn’t a refurbished computer just a used computer? No! Our refurbished computers are carefully
examined and checked by an independent third-party to ensure that the core features and functionality of the devices are
fully intact. We only sell refurbished machines that are in “good” or “excellent” condition.
Click here for our supplier's Refurbishment Criteria and Warranty (PDF).
Click here for our supplier's Grading Scale (PDF).
Benefits of Refurbished Computers
There are many benefits to considering a refurbished computer:
- Cost Savings – Priced at a fraction of the original retail price, refurbished computers are significantly less expensive than new computers, and those savings add up quickly. Up to 80% off new retail price!
- Reusing Materials – Refurbished computers provide reassurance and peace of mind to helping protect the environment.
- Business-grade – We sell only business desktops and laptops such as those in the Dell Optiplex and Latitude series, the Lenovo ThinkCentre and ThinkPad family, and the HP Pro and Elite lineup. Business-class and budget-friendly; it's the best of both worlds.
- Durability – Business-class machines typically include higher-grade materials and name-brand parts.
Who Should Consider Buying Refurbished Computers
Refurbished computers are great for those looking to get the job done, but don’t need to have the very latest technology.
- Students who need a laptop to bring to-and-from class.
- Small businesses looking to outfit their new office, but don’t have a huge tech budget.
- Individuals who have a home office or just need a home computer.
- Churches & charities with low budgets.
Sound like you? Contact us today to see what refurbished machines are available.
As an authorized HP dealer, we can also offer like new HP refurbished business products. Savings are not as dramatic, but nonetheless savings just the same.
Where do refurbished products come from?
HP refurbished business products can originate from a variety of sources, including:
- Customer returns and cancelled orders - Fully-functional products that leave the HP warehouse and therefore can no longer be sold as new.
- Damaged products - Products returned because of cosmetic flaws, packaging shipping damage, or a broken/missing part.
- Overstocks - Items that are returned by a dealer to make room for newer product lines.
- Demonstration - Products have been used as HP demos.
What is HP’s refurbishment process?
Products are restored to their original condition and performance. Each unit is fully tested and any defective parts are replaced. The original customer data is wiped and HP’s engineers validate the Operating System and firmware, and re-image our devices to the latest factory updates. Units are then re-tested, sanitized and re-packaged.
HP’s refurbishment procedures follow the same basic guidelines as HP’s testing procedures for new products.
Return policy and warranty for HP Remarketing products
No returns for HP Remarketing products. DOA and defective units are to be sent directly to HP for warranty repair or replacement.
Products refurbished by HP are certified and come with a HP one-year limited warranty. The base warranty for certified refurbished products can be extended or enhanced by purchasing a HP Care Pack Service.
Interested? Contact us today to see what models are available.
COMPUTERS ON THE MOVE
Glendale, WI 53209
Copyright ©2001-2022 Computers On The Move. All rights reserved.